You Have A Gift
Follow Your Intuition to Success
Your Freedom Needs a Good Schedule
- A Skilled Practitioner: Coach, Energy Healer, Yogi, Massage Therapist, Aromatherapist, Health Care Practitioner or Creative Heart-centered Entrepreneur
- You want to be in business for yourself
- Are intimidated at the thought of being in business for yourself
- Don’t know how to make money while keeping or transitioning from your full or part time job
- Are overwhelmed by the idea of creating and doing marketing, social media, a website and more while taking care of clients, family and yourself
- You believe in your work and want to make a positive impact in the world
- You want more freedom and success in your life
This course is not for you if you are:
- Are a Well Established Entrepreneur Already (this course is meant for beginners and never-quite-got-off-the-ground folks)
- Do not want to be in business for yourself
- You have a big list and big social media presence already
- You are averse to learning new things and putting yourself out there
By the end of this course you will have:
- Clarity of what you offer, pricing and packages, and what makes you one-of-a-kind
- Your unique business structure
- A plan for your success
- An offering that you can begin to sell immediately
- A strong connection to your motivation and inspiration
- Fear-busting techniques
- Ownership of your success
- Social Media content and calendar
- A supportive community of heart-centered biz owners
- Materials and techniques that you can come back to again and again as your biz grows
The D2D course allowed me to see the options of using other job opportunities as a stepping stone "bridge" to my own business. The course prepared me to have the confidence to take the risk to create & trust the value of my own unique skill set to succeed & build prosperity.- Joceyln Porquez, FNP, CNS, APRN-BC
This course was a wonderful introduction to starting your own coaching practice.- Fran Medina
The class focused on mindset right out of the gate which is probably one of the most primary aspects of becoming a coach entrepreneur. The class gives you an excellent over view and is filled with great tips and contacts. You will end the class with an action plan for your next step towards your niche.
The Degrees to Destiny class was extremely valuable to the success of my business. Although I had started working on my business prior to the class, I gained insight on how to narrow down what kind of coaching I wanted to do. With encouragement from Courtney and the group, I used an affirmation to focus my intent about what my business should look like. Now I am working in exactly the circumstance that I outlined in the affirmation! I would never have done that without their help. Lots of handouts! Lots of ideas! Lots of support!!- Lisa Benner, Partners 101 Coaching
Courtney is an inspiring teacher and coaching model. I would recommend this class to anyone starting a new coaching business. I promise you will find it useful if you are just beginning to formulate the idea of having a business or if you have begun taking clients. New ideas abound!
I had been feeling stuck in my holistic life coaching practice, but Courtney King's Organic Practice Building course got me moving ahead with confidence. The course opened up exciting new perspectives for me. Everywhere I turned, I saw opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally.- Rita Marie Chad
Courtney's manner was engaging and encouraging as she asked us to consider the Big Questions relating to values, direction, mission, and goals. She was open and accepting of our responses. She guided us to develop the Big Picture, then brought us gently down to earth with discussions of the Next Step we could take toward achieving our goals. Courtney's presentations of useful, practical ideas held my attention and helped me visualize actually moving the practice to the next level.
The worksheets and resources Courtney provided were very helpful. I enjoyed the conference call sessions, working together in small groups, and sharing.
I would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to clarify their vision for their practice, as well as to those who would choose to become comfortable with the concept and reality of growing toward success.
Thank you, Courtney King, for an eye-opening, motivating experience!